The official weigh in results for UFC 289: Amanda Nunes vs. Irene Aldana.
The UFC's long-awaited return to Canada is finally here. After four years without a UFC event, on Saturday, June 10, the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada hosts UFC 289, a massive pay-per-view card with a title on the line and a number 1 contender's spot up for grabs.
The main event features the woman many consider the greatest of all time. Amanda Nunes (22-5) will look to make another title defense of her women's bantamweight title, facing the equally dangerous Irene Aldana (14-6) in what will beher first shot at the UFC title.
In the co-main event, former lightweight champion Charles Oliveira (33-9) will be looking to gain another crack at the 155 pound belt if he can get over the highly skilled No. 4 ranked lightweight contender in the world, Beneil Dariush (22-4-1).
Before we get to all of that action on Saturday night, athletes first must make weight on Friday morning to ensure the bouts are all confirmed. You'll find the official weigh in results down below.
The championship main event is set with both Nunes and Aldana making championship weight.
UFC 289: Amanda Nunes vs. Irene Aldana official weigh in results
Main card - 10 p.m ET / 7 p.m PT - pay-per-view
- UFC women’s bantamweight title: Amanda Nunes (135) vs. Irene Aldana (135)
- Charles Oliveira (154) vs. Beneil Dariush (156)
- Mike Malott (169.5) vs. Adam Fugitt ()
- Dan Ige (145.5) vs. Nate Landwehr (144.25)
- Eryk Anders (184.75) vs. Marc-André Barriault (185)
Prelims - 8 p.m ET / 5 p.m PT - UFC Fight Pass / ESPN+
- Nassourdine Imavov (185.5) vs. Chris Curtis (185.25)
- Jasmine Jasudavicius (125.25) vs. Miranda Maverick (125.5)
- Aiemann Zahabi (135.75) vs. Aoriqileng (135)
- Blake Bilder (145.5) vs. Kyle Nelson (145)
Early prelims - 7 p.m ET / 4 p.m PT - UFC Fight Pass / ESPN+
- David Dvorak (125.5) vs. Steve Erceg (125.5)
- Diana Belbita (114.5) vs. Maria Oliveira (115.5)