Jake Paul, who most recently lost his first professional boxing match, is taking on UFC superstar Nate Diaz this weekend at American Airlines Arena in Dallas, Texas. Not long after Diaz fought out his UFC contract, talks between him and Paul heated up. Instead of a rematch with Tommy Fury, Paul opted to face Diaz in a 10-round bout, in which will be Diaz's professional boxing debut.
Paul lost a split decision to rival Fury in February and is looking to bounce back against another big name from a different sport. Diaz last competed at UFC 279 almost a year ago, picking up a win against Tony Ferguson.
The co-main event features Paul's teammate and undisputed women's featherweight champion Amanda Serrano against former WBO featherweight champion Heather Hardy. Serrano is looking for her third straight win while Hardy is looking to break her two-fight losing streak.
The rest of the card is filled out by lightweights William Silva and Ashtin Sylve, Diaz's teammate Chris Avila and former UFC fighter Jeremy Stephens and women's super middleweights Olivia Curry and Shadasia Green.
Jake Paul vs. Nate Diaz fight card
MAIN CARD | 8 p.m. ET | DAZN
- Jake Paul vs. Nate Diaz
- Amanda Serrano vs. Heather Hardy
- William Silva vs. Ashton Sylve
- Chris Avila vs. Jeremy Stephens
- Olivia Curry vs. Shadasia Green
- Alan Sanchez vs. Angel Beltran
- Kilo Madera vs. Kevin Newman II
- Jose Aguayo vs. Noel Cavazos
- Luciano Ramos vs. CJ Hamilton
Paul vs. Diaz full betting odds (via DraftKings)
- Cruiserweight bout: Paul (-390) vs. Diaz (+280)
- IBF, WBA, WBC, and WBO Women's Featherweight title bout: Serrano (-1600) vs. Hardy (+850)
- Lightweight bout: Silva (+900) vs. Sylve (-2500)
- Woman's Super Middleweight bout: Curry (+750) vs. Green (-1600)