Nate Diaz was removed from a boxing fight for throwing a water bottle at a fighter.
Nate Diaz has a lot of practice starting fights by throwing bottles (ahem, Conor McGregor press conference) but on Friday night he threw a bottle at a Netflix star and nearly started a brawl.
It all took place at Misfits Boxing 6 and the man he was aiming at was Chase DeMoor who had been disqualified from his fight earlier in the night for striking his opponent after he was KO'd.
Diaz was there to watch his longtime friend and training partner Chris Avila in the co-main event. According to MMA Fighting, the promotion announced that Diaz had been removed from the building (then used the footage on their own social media).
DeMoor took to Twitter to poke at Diaz after the videos went viral.
"Nate Diaz decided to get mad and throw a prime bottle on me, that’s cute bro just next time don’t run," he tweeted. "And stop spending your nights in the club trying to use your dried up MMA career to pull college girls while you’re out in New Orleans."
Full results of the night can be found below.
- Le’Veon Bell def. JMX via unanimous decision (39-36, 39-37, 40-36)
- Chris Avila def. Paul Bamba via unanimous decision (40-34, 40-35, 40-35)
- Walid Sharks def. Ayye Pap via second-round KO (1:34)
- Uncle Pizza def. YuddyGangTV via split decision (39-36, 37-38, 39-36)
- Malcom Minikon vs. Jake the Viking ruled a split draw (39-37, 37-39, 38-38)
- OJ Rosé defeated Kimbo Slice Jr. via TKO, Round 2 - 2:00
- Alaena Vampira def. Fangs via second-round stoppage
- Stevie Knight def. Chase DeMoor via disqualification