The UFC returns to Las Vegas, NV after being on the road for UFC Jacksonville. The Octagon heads back to the APEX on Saturday, July 1 where it will host a main event between No. 7 Sean Strickland and Abus Magomedov.
The co-main event features a scrap between No. 12 ranked Damir Ismagulov vs. No. 15 ranked Grant Dawson.
UFC Vegas 7
MAIN CARD | ESPN+ | 4 p.m PT
- Sean Strickland vs. Abus Magomedov
- Damir Ismagulov vs. Grant Dawson
- Max Griffin vs. Michael Morales
- Ariane Lipski vs. Melissa Gatto
- Ismael Bonfim Bonfim vs. Benoit Saint Denis
- Brunno Ferreira vs. Nursulton Ruziboev
PRELIMINARY CARD | ESPN + | 1 p.m PT
- Kevin Lee vs. Rinat Fakhretdinov
- Joanderson Brito vs. Westin Wilson
- Yana Santos vs. Karol Rosa
- Guram Kutateladze vs. Elves Brener
- Ivana Petrovic vs. Luana Carolina
- Alexandr Romanov vs. Blagoy Ivanov
UFC Vegas 76 odds
In the main event of UFC Vegas 76, Strickland is a slight favorite (-192) over his opponent, unranked Magomedov (+148). In the co-main event Dawson is the underdog (+110) and Ismagulov currently holds a small favorite position with-140.
The full UFC Vegas 76 odds can be found here.