Everything you need to know about the UFC 288 fight card, odds and viewing information.
Cejudo is returning to the Octagon for the first time since he "retired" in May 2020 after defeating Dominick Cruz. Cejudo is one of the UFC's most highly decorated athletes having held titles in two divisions (and an Olympic gold medal to boot).
He's hoping to dethrone Sterling who earned his title in a controversial manner but has since defended it and earned his place in the spotlight.
In the co-main event is a welterweight scrap between No. 4 ranked Belal Muhammad and No. 5 ranked Gilbert Burns who were matched after the previous co-main event was scrapped due to injury.
UFC 288 fight card: Aljamain Sterling vs. Henry Cejudo
UFC 288 main card | PPV | 10 p.m.
- Aljamain Sterling vs. Henry Cejudo
- Belal Muhammad vs. Gilbert Burns
- Jessica Andrade vs. Xiaonan Yan
- Movsar Evloev vs. Bryce Mitchell
- Kron Gracie vs. Charles Jourdain
Preliminary card | ESPN + | 8 p.m.
- Drew Dober vs. Matt Frevola
- Kennedy Nzechukwu vs. Devin Clark
- Kalinn Williams vs. Rolando Bedoya
- Marina Rodriguez vs. Virna Jandiroba
Early preliminary card | ESPN+ | 6 p.m.
- Braxton Smith vs. Parker Porter
- Phillip Hawes vs. Ikram Aliskerov
- Rafael Estevam vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov
- Joseph Holmes vs. Claudio Ribiero
- Daniel Santos vs. Johnny Munoz
UFC 288 odds for Aljamain Sterling vs. Henry Cejudo
According to DraftKings, the odds for the main event are dead even at -110 for both Sterling and Cejudo. We expect those lines to move in the coming week especially based on how both men appear at the press conference and the official weigh-ins.