Everything you need to know about UFC 287: Alex Pereira vs. Israel Adesanya 2.
For the first time since 2003, all the way back with UFC 42, MMA's premiere organization returns to Miami with UFC 287 on April 8, live from the Miami-Dade Arena. The card is stacked from the early prelims until the colossal main event, a rematch with middleweight gold and bragging rights on the line.
Alex Pereira (7-1) will make his first defense of the 185-pound title against the man he has terrorized his whole career, former UFC middleweight king Israel Adesanya (23-2). This will be the fourth time these two cross paths, with Pereira a perfect 3-0 that include two knockout victories, one in kickboxing and the other one at UFC 281 for Adesanya's title. This is undoubtedly one of the biggest rematches in UFC history given the animosity between the two and one the Miami crowd are sure to enjoy.
Despite the huge fight headlining the card, the self-proclaimed 'King of Miami' is likely to receive the loudest pop once he makes his way towards the octagon. Jorge Masvidal (35-16) makes his triumphant return to fight in front of his home crowd for the first time in a decade in the co-main event. His opponent is non-other than no. 5 ranked Gilbert Burns (21-5) and the winner will certainly state their case to fight for the welterweight title.
With a stacked card from beginning to end, here is everything you need to know to watch UFC 287: Alex Pereira vs. Israel Adesanya 2.
UFC 287: Alex Pereira vs. Israel Adesanya 2 fight card & channel guide
MAIN CARD - 10 p.m ET / 7 p.m PT - ESPN+ pay-per-view
- Alex Pereira vs. Israel Adesanya 2—middleweight title fight
- Gilbert Burns vs. Jorge Masvidal
- Rob Font vs. Adrian Yanez
- Kevin Holland vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio
- Raul Rosas Jr. vs. Christian Rodriguez
PRELIMS - 8 p.m ET / 5 p.m PT - ESPN or ESPN+
- Kelvin Gastelum vs. Chris Curtis
- Michael Chiesa vs. Li Jingliang
- Michelle Waterson vs. Luana Pinheiro
- Chris Barnett vs. Chase Sherman
EARLY PRELIMS - 6 p.m ET / 3 p.m PT - UFC Fight Pass
- Gerald Meerschaert vs. Joe Pyfer
- Cynthia Calvillo vs. Lupita Godinez
- Ignacio Bahamondes vs. Trey Ogden
- Sha Yilan vs. Steve Garcia
- Jacqueline Amorim vs. Sam Hughes
UFC 287: Alex Pereira vs. Israel Adesanya 2 betting odds
The following odds are for the main and co-main event. You can find the full odds for UFC 287 on DraftKings.com:
- Alex Pereira (+120) vs. Israel Adesanya (-140)
- Gilbert Burns (-490) vs. Jorge Masvidal (+390)