Everything you need to know about PFL 3: Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Shane Burgos.
PFL 3, the final event held in Las Vegas, will kick off on Friday night at The Theatre at the Virgin Hotel. The event features welterweights and lightweights all hoping to earn points to propel them to the top of the leaderboard for the 2023 season.
Headlining the card is a lightweight scrap between last season's champion Olivier Aubin-Mercier who looks to welcome Shane Burgos into the PFL. The fight holds significant weight to UFC fans as Burgos left the promotion at the height of his career, much to the dismay of Dana White. If Aubin-Mercier can defeat Burgos it could finally give evidence that the PFL champions can go toe-to-toe with the UFC's best.
The card this week will go a bit differently than the first two events due to ESPN's broadcasting schedule. The main card will go before the prelims, so be aware when watching that you'll want to tune in early and stay late.
PFL 3: Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Shane Burgos fight card
MAIN CARD | 7 p.m. ET | ESPN and ESPN+ |
- Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Shane Burgos
- Clay Collard vs. Yamato Nishikawa
- Denis Goltsov vs. Patrick Brady
- Carlos Leal vs. David Zawada
- Madomed Umalatov vs. Dilano Taylor
PRELIMINARY CARD | 9:30 p.m. ET | ESPN+ |
- Sadibou Sy vs. Jarrah Al Silawi
- Magomed Magomedkerimov vs. Ben Egli
- Natan Schulte vs. Stevie Ray
- Raush Manfio vs. Alexander Martinez
- Shane Mitchell vs. Nayib Lopez
- Bruno Miranda vs. Ahmed Amir
- Zach Juusola vs. Brandon Jenkins
Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Shane Burgos betting odds
At press time no odds have not been released for PFL 3. We'll update you if and when they are released.