How much does newly signed PFL fighter Francis Ngannou make?
On Tuesday morning the PFL announced that it had signed former UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou.
The financial details of Ngannou's new PFL deal have not been disclosed but he told the NY Times that it was “more than anyone else offered."
And while we can imagine that's probably a pretty penny, we don't know exactly what Ngannou makes, only estimates.
Francis Ngannou's net worth could double after PFL signing
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Ngannou's net worth is approximately $5 million. This is, of course, before the PFL signing. Net worth of fighters is difficult to calculate due to the closed nature of UFC contracts and most state's unwillingness to disclose what fighters make for each fight.
Wealthy Gorilla broke down his salary in terms of year, as seen below
- Francis Ngannou’s salary In 2015 – $25,000
- Francis Ngannou’s salary In 2016 – $175,000
- Francis Ngannou’s salary In 2017 – $220,000
- Francis Ngannou’s salary In 2018 – $900,000
- Francis Ngannou’s salary In 2019 – $525,000
- Francis Ngannou’s salary In 2020 – $320,000
- Francis Ngannou’s salary In 2021 – $900,000
- Francis Ngannou’s salary In 2022 – $1.2 Million
It's likely that his net worth is actually much higher than this, but we'll never know for sure unless Ngannou speaks on it himself.