Conor McGregor rape accuser says NBA offered her 100K to keep quiet

The woman accusing Conor McGregor of rape says the NBA offered her $100,000 to keep the incident quiet, NBA denies that ever happened.
Jun 9, 2023; Miami, Florida, USA; Irish mixed martial artist Conor McGregor looks on during the
Jun 9, 2023; Miami, Florida, USA; Irish mixed martial artist Conor McGregor looks on during the / Rich Storry-USA TODAY Sports

Conor McGregor's alleged rape victim is making some big claims just days after news broke that she was accusing the former UFC champion of a "violent" sexual assault in the bathroom during the NBA Finals.

Now her lawyer is dropping a bombshell says the NBA offered her client $100,000 to keep the incident quiet but once the news broke, took the offer back.

"Some of the security guards who stood by when this happened were not McGregor's. They were hired by the Heat," Ariel Mitchell told "They decided to cater to a celebrity instead of protecting a young woman in trouble."

Video has surfaced showing McGregor leading the alleged victim by the hand into the bathroom, but that contradicted her initial story saying it was security who took her into the bathroom where McGregor surprised her by coming out of one of the stalls.

According to Mike Bass, the NBA's chief communications officer, the league did not offer anything to the woman, the outlet reported.

Her attorney says she was turned away twice by police when trying to report the incident.

"First, she went to the police precinct where she lives and there they told her to go to another precinct where this happened. So, that's one rejection of a sexual assault victim," she said. "Then, at the rightful precinct, she walked in shortly after 4.30pm and, half an hour later, she was walked out of the police station."

She continued, "He walked her out of the building in no time. The detective told her to hire an attorney before she files a police complaint. He told her: 'If you file today, this will go viral.' Of course, that convinced her to wait, and that's not good for the investigation."

Her lawyer says she took her back on June 14 to make the report official but police confirmed a case was opened on June 11, the first day she came in.

McGregor denies the accusation and has maintained his innocence.