Full Bellator 294 weigh-in results: Liz Carmouche vs. DeAnna Bennett.
Bellator returned to Hawaii for Bellator 294 and Bellator 295 but a wrench has already been thrown into the
The main event between champion Liz Carmouche and challenger DeAnna Bennett will only be for the title if Carmouche wins due to Bennett missing weight.
According to a statement from Bellator, "In the main event, DeAnna Bennett weighed in at 126.2-pounds and officially missed weight for her bout against Liz Carmouche for the BELLATOR World Flyweight Championship. Carmouche has chosen to keep her title on the line in the bout tomorrow, meaning that if she were to lose the fight, the BELLATOR Flyweight Championship would become vacant."
Bennett will also forfeit 30 percent of her purse.
Additionally, both fighters for the Cris Lencioni (152.4) vs. Blake Smith (146.4) fight also missed weight for their featherweight scrap.
Full Bellator 294 weigh-in results: Liz Carmouche vs. DeAnna Bennett
Bellator 294 main card | Friday, April 21 | SHOWTIME | 10 p.m. ET
- C-Liz Carmouche (125) vs. No. 4-DeAnna Bennett (126.2*)
- No. 7-Tim Johnson (262) vs. Said Sowma (239.2)
- No. 2-Arlene Blencowe (146) vs. Sara McMann (145.6)
- No. 5-Danny Sabatello (135.6) vs. Marcos Breno (136)
- Levan Chokheli (169.6) vs. Michael Lombardo (170.8)
Bellator 294 preliminary card | Friday, April 21 | SHOWTIME YouTube | 8:30 p.m. ET
- Killys Mota (156) vs. Kenneth Cross (155.2)
- Tyrell Fortune (259.6) vs. Sergei Bilostennyi (240)
- Cris Lencioni (152.4*) vs. Blake Smith (146.4*)
- Anthony Adams (185.6) vs. Sharaf Davlatmurodov (185.4)