Everything you need to know about Bellator 294: Liz Carmouche vs. DeAnna Bennett.
It's a big week for Bellator and an even bigger week for fight fans. The promotion heads to Hawaii for a huge double header event with fights on both Friday and Saturday nights. This story will focus on Bellator 294 which is the first of the two cards.
For information on Bellator 295: Raufeon Stots vs. Patchy Mix, click here.
Everything to know about Bellator 294: Liz Carmouche vs. DeAnna Bennett
Bellator 294 main card | Showtime | 7 p.m PT
MAIN CARD (Showtime, 10 p.m. ET)
- (C) Liz Carmouche vs. DeAnna Bennett – for women’s flyweight title
- Tim Johnson vs. Said Sowma
- Arlene Blencowe vs. Sara McMann
- Marcos Breno vs. Danny Sabatello
- Levan Chokheli vs. Michael Lombardo
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie, 7 p.m. ET)
- Kenneth Cross vs. Killys Mota
- Sergei Bilostennyi vs. Tyrell Fortune
- Cris Lencioni vs. Blake Smith
- Anthony Adams vs. Sharaf Davlatmurodov
Liz Carmouche vs. DeAnna Bennett betting odds
The following odds are for the main and co-main event. The odds for the rest of the card can be found on DraftKings.com.
- Liz Carmouche (-351) vs. DeAnna Bennett (+286)
- Tim Johnson (-185) vs. Said Sowma (+220)