Road to the UFC 3 and 4 results and highlights.
Another day and another insane KO happened during the Road to the UFC event. The fights, tournament style, took place at the UFC Performance Institute in China and help the UFC to scout Asian talent.
On the first day of the event an insane elbow KO highlight was making the rounds but today on Road to the UFC 3 and 4 two separate flying knees have stunned the audience.
South Korea's Sang Hoon Yoo defeated his opponent with a perfectly timed knee, followed up by ground and pound that would have made Jorge Masvidal proud.
On the second event of the night Peter Danasoe of Thailand secured a first round win when he flattened his opponent with a flying knee and then proceeded to back flip of the walls of the Octagon.
Here are the full results from both Road to the UFC 3 and 4. If you are looking for results from 1 and 2, click here.
Road to the UFC 3 results:
- Sang Hoon Yoo (South Korea) defeated Chris Hofmann (Philippines) by TKO, Round 3
- Xiao Long (China) defeated Shohei Nose (Japan) by split decision
- Sang Wook Kim (South Korea) defeated Kazuma Maruyama (Japan) by submission (d’arce choke), Round 1
- Shuya Kamikubo (Japan) defeated Baergeng Jieleyisi (China) by split decision
- Rong Zhu (China) defeated Seong Chan Hong (South Korea) by TKO, Round 1
Road to the UFC 4 results:
- Peter Danasoe (Thailand) defeated Sim Kai Xiong (SG) by KO (flying knee), Round 1
- Daermisi Zhawupasi (China) defeated Eperaim Ginting (Indonesia) by submission (RNC), Round 1
- Shin Haraguchi (Japan) defeated Windri Patilima (Indonesia) by TKO (Punches), Round 2
- Chang Ho Lee (South Korea) defeated Rana Rudra Pratap Singh (India) by TKO (Punches), Round 1
- Batebolati Bahatebole (China) defeated Won Bin Ki (South Korea) by disqualification (back of the head strikes), Round 2